Friday, May 13, 2011

2. *THE* Pinafore

When I was about eight months pregnant with my daughter, I thought it would be fun to try my hand at sewing. I loved the look of a cute pinafore that I saw on a friend's website.

After a little bit of searching (and debating just how cheap I was going to be when it came to buying crap from Etsy), I found the pattern and bought all sizes available.

This pinafore is adorable! It's perfect for a little tiny thing over a onesie with a pair of ruffly undies.  I also think it will be fabulous with a long sleeved tee and a pair of jeans for the fall/winter.  I whipped out three before my daughter was born.

I've completed sizes 6M, 12M, and 18M, but I guess I only have the photos for the 6M pinafore (and my sweet kiddo modeling it with her ruffle undies!)

Size 6M. The Pinafore is reversible. I used 100% cotton prints:
daisies and green gingham check.

The back of the pinafore with the gingham showing.

Lil' Nugget showing off her pinafore.

The obligatory ruffly undy tushy!

No comments:

Post a Comment